Nadezhda Kosintseva: ” I like to make presents”
Tuesday, 11 October 2011
It’s the second interview from the series of materials where our heroes will tell about their life out of chessboard.
– What kind of presents do you like to get?
– I like presents in itself. But most of all I like to make them.
– And what about shopping? How often do you update your clothes?
– Shopping is my weakness (smiles). It doesn’t matter what tournaments I play and even it doesn’t depend on the result, I should buy something.
– How do you prefer to rest?
– My rest is quite passive. I like reading, thinking about life and just doing nothing.
– Do you follow literature novelties? Which authors do you prefer?
– I don’t know modern writers and even don’t like them. Most of all I prefer classics and like Remark very much.
– Are you fond of cookery?
– I cook very seldom and to be honest not fond of it very much.
– In what country would you like to live?
– In general the main thing is to be with my relatives, and it’s not really important in what country.
– How much time do you spend with your sister?
– ( laughs) With sister – no. We meet mostly on the tournaments and even joke about it.
– More likely yes than it is present. Maybe as any person, as any girl I like romanticism
– Do you drive a car?
– No, I don’t.
– Are you fond of sports? If yes what kind?
– Yes, I like sports. Recently I have started playing tennis and ping-pong.
Questions by Liana Kodzova