Zhao Xue: “In my childhood I wished I were a policewoman»
Friday, 14 October 2011
This time we give you an opportunity to meet the leader of the tournament Zhao Xue out of a chess board
– What is your favourite holiday in the year?
– I guess it’s my birthday. But usually I celebrate it on the tournaments and sometimes even in Russia.
– Do you celebrate your Chinese New Year and what do you usually cook in your family in that day?
– Of course! But, to be honest I don’t cook well. But my parents prefer fish and vegetables on the New Year.
– Do you have enough time to spend it with your family?
– I play chess a lot, but I try to spend more time with the family.
– Do you study anywhere?
– I’m finishing my studies at the China University. I study politics.
– How do you prefer to spend your free time?
– Free time is a luxury for me. When I have a minute I spend it reading my favourite books.
– What about your temperament?
– Well, probably I’m a sanguine person. I like to have fun and my friends find me to be a person with a good sense of humor.
– If you have an opportunity to make a wish, what it will be?
– Actually I would have two wishes: all the best to my family and friends and much success in my career.
– Whom did you want to be when you were a child?
– I wished I were a policewoman and help people.
– What would you like to wish your fans?
– I wish them health and much happiness!
Questions by Elina Rakhaeva